Dr. Sangeeta Mangesh Karyakarte (HOD 2nd Year)
Ph.D from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
Specialization in VLSI Design
Prof. Sanghamitra V Arora (HOD)
M.E from Mumbai University
Specialization in Digital Communication System
Dr. Kaustubh Kumar Shukla (Assistant Professor)
Ph.D from Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Specialization in Electronics & Communication
Dr. Pallavi Verma (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from Delhi Technological University, Delhi
Specialization in Instrumentation & Control
Dr. Sudhanshu Singh (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from Amity School of Engineering & Tech., Jaipur
Specialization in Nanoelectronics
Dr. Kamal Deep (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from Mewar University Chittorgarh (Rajesthan)
Specialization in Wireless Sensor Network
Mr. Pranay Bhadhuria (Assistant Professor)
Studying Ph.D. from Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
Specialization in Power Systems
Ms. Ankita Chandrakar (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech from NIT Raipur - Rajasthan
Specialization in Electrical
- M.Tech in Power System & Control from NIT Raipur –Rajasthan 
- B Tech in Electrical from SSTC- Bhilai 
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in ECS Department in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from February 2023.
- Working as an Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department Medi-caps University Indore, M.P from September 2022 to January 2023
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Government Engineering College, Jhalawar Rajasthan from October 2018 to March 2022.
- Guest lecturer in Govt. Co-ed Polytechnic College Raipur from September 2017 to September 2018
- Design and Performance Analysis of Multilayer Neural Network-based Battery Energy Storage System for Enhancing Demand Side Management SSRG International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Volume 9 Issue 10,7-13, October 2022ISSN 2348-8379/
- International Conference paper on "Multi-objective genetic algorithm based passive filter design for variable frequency drives" published in 14th IEEE INDICON 2017.
- Attended Two days workshop on "Research Proposal Writing" under IKS-MoE Centre DAVV, Indore held between 18th - 19th January 2023
- Attended Professional development training (PDT) at IIM Raipur held between 26th to 30th March 2019.
- Participated in National workshop at IIT Guwahati on "Advance Pedagogies: Active Leaming and Digital Tools" from 1st to 5th July 2019.
- Participated in Two weeks FDP on "Recent Optimization Techniques for Engineering Applications" at GEC Jhalawar from 7th to 18th January 2019.
- Attended workshop on "Efficient Academic and Research Practices"organized by NITK Surathkal and GEC Jhalawar l2th -l3th Feb 2019.
- Qualified GATE (EE) 4 times with best AIR of 2809, GATE Score: 555
- University Topper Gold medalist CSVTU EE Branch for the session 2010-2014.
- Silver Medalist in M.Tech(Power systems and Control) NIT Raipur for the session 2015-17.
Mr. Sandeep Mishra (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech from R.G.P.V Bhopal
Specialization in Digital Electronics
- M .Tech.(Honour’s) in Digital Electronics (2012-2014) from Laxmi narain college of Engineering and technology Jabalpur , Affiliated to R.G.P.V Bhopal, M.P with 7.9 CPI.
- B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (2005-2009) from Kirpunanda variyar Engineering College, Salem(T.N), Affiliated to Vinayaka Mission’s University, T.N with 68%.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Department of ECS at Dronacharya Group of Institutions , Greater Noida from February 2023.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Electrical Engg. At Kalinga University Atal Nagar New Raipur from 6th September 2018 to January 2023.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. at Parthivi College of Engineering And Management, Bhilai from 1st january 2012 to August 2018.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engg at Vindhya Institute of Technology & Science, Raipur from 12th June 2009 to 31st december 2011.
- Padhy, Aditya & Mishra, Sandeep. (2022). Efficient Classification of Brain Tumor from Magnetic Resonance Images with Improved Salp Swarm Algorithm and Convolutional Neural Network classification. NeuroQuantology. 20. 774-782. 10.14704/nq.2022.20.3.NQ22364.
- H. M. Rai, D. Gupta, S. Mishra and H. Sharma, "Agri-Bot: IoT Based Unmanned Smart Vehicle for Multiple Agriculture Operation," 2021 International Conference on Simulation, Automation & Smart Manufacturing (SASM), 2021, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/SASM51857.2021.9841182.
- Sandeep Mishra, Challenges in Face Recognition-A Critical Review, International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education, Volume 14 No 5 (2022)
- S. K. Singh S.Mishra, Study on Feature-Based Image Registration. IJARIIE, vol. 6, p.1210- 1213, 2020.
- Bhupesh deshmukh Sandeep Mishra, Prakash Verma Review on Proficient Approach of Artificial Bee Colony established DC Motor Victimization centrioole for PID, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science And Engineering, vol. 6, 2017.
- S. Mishra and A. Dubey, "“Face Recognition Approaches: A Survey," International Journal of Computing and Business Research (IJCBR), vol. 6, 2015.
- R.Kushwaha S.Mishra,P.Pathak, Efficient Face Recognition System Based On Subspace Linear Discriminant Analysis, International Journal for Science and Advance Research In Technology, vol. 8, 2015.
- Nisha Bhatt Sandeep Mishra, Anupam Dubey, Face Recognition System based on Subspace Linear Discriminant Analysis, vol. 3, 2015.
- S. K. Singh S.Mishra, Study on Automatic Vehicle Detection, Tracking and Recognition of License Plate in Real Time Videos, vol. 3, 2015.
- Title of Invention: IOT based lung cancer detection using artificial intelligence. (Application Number: TEMP/E-1/12834/2023-DEL)
- Title of Invention: Image processing detect the face and display the required output information. (Application Number: 202121035704)
- International Journals - 08
- International Conferences attended - 10
- National Conferences attended - 10
Dr. Hari Mohan Rai (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from Indian Institute of Technology(ISM), Dhanbad in 2021
Specialization in Control System
Ms. Anandita Garg (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech from Jaypee University
Specialization in Electronics & Communication
Ms. Lily Gupta (Associate Professor)
Studying Ph.D from Jamia Millia Islamia-Central University, Delhi
Specialization in Signal Processing
- PHD (Studying) Jamia Millia Islamia-Central University, Delhi
- M.Tech (Signal Processing) from Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, Delhi in 2011 secured 82.0% marks.
- B.Tech (Electronics & communication Engineering) from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi in 2005 secured 75% marks.
- Certification course on Networking Fundamental through Microsoft Tech. Associate in July 2014.
- Completed spoken tutorial certification on C++ organized by IIT Bombay.
- Completed spoken tutorial certification on Scilab organized by IIT Bombay.
- Completed spoken tutorial certification on LaTeX organized by IIT Bombay.
- Completed spoken tutorial certification on Linux organized by IIT Bombay.
- Completed spoken tutorial certification on Python organized by IIT Bombay.
- Presently working as Assistance Professor in ECS Department in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 3rd Oct 2011.
- Worked as Lecturer in Northern India Engineering College, Shastri Park. Delhi Deptt
of ECE under G.G.S Indraprastha University from January 2007 to September 2009.
- Worked as Lecturer in PCCS, Greater Noida, in Deptt. Of ECE under GBTU from Aug. 2005 to Jan 2007.
- Current & voltage mode filter designing using CMLT technology.
- Presented paper on “Realization of Fully differential third order OTA-C filters using CMLT Technique” in 17th IEEE conference, INDICON 2020.
- Published paper on “Design and analysis of Voltage control function generator using highly linear CCII” in 17th IEEE conference, INDICON 2020.
- Published paper on “Data security management in cloud computing” in Proceedings of National conference on electronics and communication system,5th -6th April 2013 (NCECS 2013) in The Section of communication system and Networking.
- Published paper on “Vacco -Cool” IOT based Vaccine/ Medicare cooling box in International Journal of Novel Research and Development in 2017.
Participation and Organization in/of National & International Conference/Workshops/Seminars:
- Attended one day workshop on Python conducted by NMEICT - IIT Bombay on 22nd June 2019.
- Attended one day workshop on Scilab conducted by NMEICT - IIT Bombay on 4th May 2019.
- Attended one day workshop on Moodle conducted by NMEICT - IIT Bombay on 15th March 2019.
- Attended workshop on Control System conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 2nd to 12th Dec. 2014.
- Attended seminar on Virtual Labs(Basic Electronics, Digital Electronics and Microwave) conducted by IIT Delhi on 11th Nov.2014.
- Attended workshop on Step 2 Research from19th to 20th sept. 2014.
- Attended workshop on Power System Operation and Control on 9th August 2014.
- Two week ISTE Workshop on Computer Programming under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) conducted by IIT, Kharagpur in June 2014.
- Attended Faculty Induction Program conducted by NITTTR, Chandigarh from 13th to 18th Jan. 2014.
- Attended workshop on Microcontroller based Embedded conducted by NITTTR, Chandigarh from 6th to 10th Jan. 2014.
- Attended workshop on Statistical Product and Service solutions on 30th Nov.2013.
- Attended workshop on “PSO optimization Technique” on 26th Nov 2013.
- Attended workshop on Network Security and Firewall conducted by NITTTR, Chandigarh 18th to 22nd Nov.2013.
- Attended workshop on Analog electronics conducted by IIT Kharagpur/Bombay from 4th to 14th June 2013.
- Attended seminar on ESDM-Electronic System Design & Manufacturing on 6th April 2013.
- Attended workshop on Robozest conducted by IIT Guwahati from 23rd to 24th March 2013.
- Attended seminar on Intellectual Property Rights on 12th March 2013.
- Attended workshop 2 day workshop on Educational & Industrial applications of MATLAB 6th Feb to 7th Feb 2013.
- Attended workshop on PLCS and SCADA on 14th March 2012.
- Attended workshop on Embedded system and VHDL Feb 2012.
- Attended 13 Webinars conducted by IEEE.
- Attended seminar on Opportunities for electronics engineers on 19th April 2012.
- Attended national conference on Advancement in LASER, NIEC, GGSIPU on Aug.2008.
- Attended national conference on Latest trends in VLSI and Advancements in LASER technology, NIEC, GGSIPU on Feb.2007.
- Faculty development program organized by AIT on VLSI and latest developments in VLSI.
- ISTE (LM - 96346)
- IAENG (118221)
- SDIWC (2127)
- IACSIT (80347069)
- CSTA (3125109)
- UACEE (AM1005194)
Ms. Manisha Bisht (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University
Specialization in Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- M.Tech in Mobile and Pervasive Computing from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University For Women,New Delhi in 2016 with an aggregate score of 81.8% .
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from GB Pant Government Engineering College,Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,New Delhi in 2013 with an aggregate score of 81.84%.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in ECS Department of Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 27 July 2020.
- Worked as Assistant System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services from February 2017 to April 2018.
- Air Pollution Prediction Using Extreme Learning Machine: A Case Study On Delhi, India, Published in Springer Journal’s Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies series (SIST, volume 79), Singapore, January 2018
- ATAL-AICTE-FDP on ‘Machine Learning Applications in Micro-Nano VLSI Technologies’ organized by BVRIT Hyderabad from 21 to 25 June 2021.
- ATAL-AICTE-FDP on ‘Formal Verification of Digital Designs’ organized by PES University, Bangalore from 7 to 11 June 2021.
- ‘System Design Methodologies for Embedded, IoT, AI, & HPC using Intel FPGA’, organized by IIT Guwahati from 19 to 30 April 2021.
- Hands on workshop on 'FPGAs using Xilinx Vivado' organized by IIIT Delhi from 20 to 21 Feb 2021
- FDP on ‘Digital Teaching Techniques’ organized by ICT Academy from 1 to 6 Feb 2021
- ‘Software Defined Networking (SDN)’ certified by Udemy in June 2021
- ‘e-Learning System Verilog Language concepts ’ certified by Udemy in June 2021
- Instructor-led Short-term Course in ‘VLSI Design’ (80 hours), at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Aurangabad, May-June 2021.
- ‘Introduction to Programming with MATLAB’ certified by Coursera in May 2021
- ‘FPGA Embedded Design, Part 4 - Microprocessor Design’ certified by Udemy in May 2021
- ‘Learn Vivado from Top to Bottom’ certified by Udemy in March 2021
- ‘FPGA computing systems: Background knowledge and introductory materials’ certified by Coursera in Feb 2021
- ‘FPGA Embedded Design, Part 3- EDA Tools’ certified by Udemy in Feb 2021
- ‘FPGA Embedded Design, Part 2- Basic FPGA Training’ certified by Udemy in Feb 2021
- ‘FPGA Embedded Design, Part 1 - Verilog’ certified by Udemy in Jan 2021
- ‘Verilog HDL: VLSI Hardware Design Comprehensive Masterclass’ certified by Udemy in Dec 2020
- ‘LTspice Tutorial for Beginners’ certified by Udemy in Dec 2020.
- ‘Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems’ by University of California, Irvine, issued by Coursera in March 2020
- ‘The Arduino Platform and C Programming’ by University of California, Irvine, issued by Coursera in March 2020
- ‘Exploratory Data Analysis with MATLAB’ by MathWorks , issued by Coursera in April 2020
- ‘Data Processing and Feature Engineering with MATLAB’ by MathWorks , issued by Coursera in May 2020
- ‘Introduction to Artificial Intelligence’ by IBM, issued by Coursera in April 2020
- ‘Python for Data Science and AI’ by IBM, issued by Coursera in April 2020
- ‘Machine Learning with Python’ by IBM, issued by Coursera in April 2020
- ‘How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper’ by École Polytechnique,issued by Coursera in July 2020
- ‘Cloud Computing Basics’ by LearnQuest,issued by Coursera in June 2020
- ‘MATLAB 2018 Essential Training’ by LinkedIn Learning in July 2020
- ‘Learning FPGA Development’ by LinkedIn Learning in July 2020
- ‘IoT Foundations: Fundamentals’ by LinkedIn Learning in July 2020
- Summer Faculty Research Fellow (SFRF 2021) at IIT Delhi from June 2021 to July 2021.
- Educator in NTA UGC NET Category at Unacademy, Bangalore from December 2019 to January 2020.
- Qualified IES (Electronics & Telecommunications) Prelims 2019
- Qualified UGC NET (Electronic Science) 2016
- Qualified GATE (Electronics and Communication) in 2013,2014
- Secured 3rd position in Research Showcase 2016,Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University For Women,New Delhi.
Dr. Vikram Kumar (Assistant Professor)
Ph.D from IIT (BHU) Varanasi
Specialization in Microwave Engineering
- Ph.D from IIT (BHU) Varanasi in 2019.
- M. E. (Electronics and Communication - Microwave) from Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi in 2011.
- B.Sc. Engg. (Electronics and Communication) from R. P. Sharma Institute of Technology, Patna affiliated Magadh University, Bodh Gaya in 2008.
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of ECS of Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 6th July 2020.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IC) of JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida from July 2012 to July 2014.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) of Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technical Education from July 2011 to July 2012.
- Certification in Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility (EMI-EMC): by STQC (NIELT), India.
- V. Kumar, S. Dwivedi, P. K. Jain, "Circular Sectoral Waveguide TM01 to TE11 Mode Converter", Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 61, Page 1697–1701, 2019. Top 10% downloaded paper of Wiley Publication in the duration of January 2018 and December 2019 as recognised and certified by the publication house.
- V. Kumar, S. Dwivedi, P. K. Jain, "Experimental Investigation and Design of Sectoral Waveguide TM01 to TE11 Mode Converter", Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy, Vol. 53, Page 276-295, 2019.
- V. Kumar, S. Dwivedi, P. K. Jain, "Mode Matching Analysis for Characterisation of the SWG Mode Converters", Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 61, Page 2619-2627, 2019.
- V. Kumar, M. Mishra, N. K. Joshi, "Study of a fluorescent tube as Plasma antenna", Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 24, Page 17-26, 2011.
- Indian Patent, Application No. 201911025593: High power microwave sectoral waveguide mode converter, Applied on 27 June 2019.
Conference Paper Publications:
- K Singh, V Kumar, S Dwivedi, "Comparative Analysis of Various Imaging Techniques for Cancer Detection", URSI Regional Conference on Radio Science (URSI-RCRS 2020) held during 12-14 February, 2020
- V Kumar, P K Jain, "Design analysis of a Tunable Tapered Metallic Baffle TM01 to TE11 HPM Mode Converter", Accepted in IVEC 2020, Monterey, CA. October 2020
- V Kumar, S Dwivedi, P K Jain, "Design of Coaxial Waveguide TEM to Circular Waveguide TM0n Mode Transducer", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Vacuum Electronic Devices and Application, Patna, India, 21-23 November 2019
- V Kumar, P K Jain, "Sectoral Waveguide TEM to TE11 Mode Converter and its Limitations", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Vacuum Electronic Devices and Application, Roorkee, India, 17-19 November 2017
- V Kumar, P K Jain, "Effects of Dielectrics in Coaxial Beam Rotating Antenna", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Vacuum Electronic Devices and Application, 16-18 March 2017
- V Kumar, P K Jain, "Design and Simulation of a Coaxial to Cylindrical Waveguide Mode Converter", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Vacuum Electron Devices and Application, 3-5 December 2015
- Vikram Kumar, "A Review of Plasma Antennas", National Conference on Higher Education - Ways Ahead, Delhi, India, November 2014.
- Vikram Kumar, "EMI Sensor", 3rd Bihar Science Conference, Gaya, Bihar, India, February, 2010.
- Vikram Kumar, "Plasma Antenna", 3rd Bihar Science Conference, Gaya, Bihar, India, February, 2010
- Conducted one day Webinar on "3D Modelling of Mode Converters" hosted by Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering Technology, Chittoor (AP) India, 3rd, June 2020.
- Two days Seminar on "Recent Technology Development in the Fields of Electrical Engineering", Organised by Department of Electrical Engineering, JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida, India, December 2013.
- International Conference on Devices and Communications (ICDeCom-11) as a Volunteer, Organised by Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India, February 2011.
Workshops & Seminars Attended:
- One day workshop attended on "Active-Passive Device Characterization using Anritsu VNA" conducted by the IEEE Student Branch Chapter and Anritsu India at IIT BHU, India, October 2017.
- One week workshop attended on "Surface Multi-plasmonics and All-Dielectric Surface-Wave Propagation" conducted by IIT BHU, India, December 2016.
- Two week workshop attended on "High Power Microwave devices" conducted by IIT Kharagpur, India, December 2014.
- Two week workshop attended on "Signals and Systems" conducted by IIT Kharagpur, India, January 2014.
- Two-day workshop on "Research Methods in Educational Technology", conducted by National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD), Noida, India, February 2013.
- Three days professional workshop on "Design of Electromagnetic Compatibility", conducted by Centre of Electronic Test and Engineering, STQC, Department of Informational Technology, Noida, India, December 2012.
- One Day Seminar on Better City, Better Life is using ICT, World Telecommunication and Information Society Day, The Institution of Engineers (India), Jharkhand State Centre, India, May 2010.
- IEEE (Member ID: 93358292).
- International Microwave Power Institute - Member.
- Vacuum Electronic Devices and Applications, Society (VEDAS) - Life Member.
- Centre for Education Growth and Research – Member
- Reviewed Manuscript of Journal of Microwave Power and Electromagnetic Energy in 2019.
- Qualified GATE (Electronics Engineering) in 2008.
Dr. Manoj Tolani (Assistant Professor)
Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Specialization in Wireless Sensor Network
- Ph.D. (Electronics and Communication Department) from Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad in Jan-2021
- M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Department) from Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur in Aug-2012 , Specialization: Wireless Sensor Network
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Department) from IIMT Engineering college, Meerut in July-2010
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in the ECS Department of Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida since 15 Dec 2020.
- Worked as Teaching cum Research Assistant in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad from August 2020 to December 2020.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) of PSIT College of Engineering, Kanpur from August 2012 to January 2016
Paper Presentation / Publication:
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny, R. K. Singh, K. Shubham and R. Kumar, "Two-Layer Optimized Railway Monitoring System Using Wi-Fi and ZigBee Interfaced Wireless Sensor Network," in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 2241-2248, 1 April, 2017. (Impact Factor: 3.076)-SCI https://doi.org/10.1109/JSEN.2017.2658730
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny, R. K. Singh, “Lifetime Improvement of Wireless Sensor Network by Information Sensitive Aggregation Method for Railway Condition Monitoring,” in Ad Hoc Networks, Elsevier, Volume 87, 1 May 2019, Pages 128-145. (Impact Factor: 3.49)- SCI https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2018.11.009
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny, RK Singh, “Energy Efficient Adaptive Bit-Map-Assisted Medium Access Control Protocol,” Wireless Personal Communication, Springer, 108, 1595–1610 (2019). (Impact Factor: 1.2)-SCI
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny, RK Singh, "Energy-Efficient Adaptive GTS Allocation Algorithm for IEEE 802.15.4 MAC Protocol," Telecommunication Systems, Springer, 2020 (Impact Factor:1.7)-SCI
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny, RK Singh, “Adaptive Duty-Cycle-Enabled Energy-Efficient Bit-MapAssisted MAC Protocol,” SN Computer Science, Springer, 1, 144 (2020). (Indexed in ACM Digital Library)
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny, RK Singh, “Energy-Efficient Hybrid MAC Protocol for Railway Monitoring Sensor Network,” SN Applied Sciences – Springer, 2, 1404 (2020). (Web of Science-ESCI) https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-020-3194-1
- V.Srivastava, Manoj Tolani, Sunny “Investigations on optical behavior of CrystallineGe2Sb2Te5 for photo-detection application in near infra-red region,” in Elsevier, Superlattices and Microstructures 130, 1-11,2019 (Impact Factor: 2.385)-SCI
- V. Srivastava, Manoj Tolani, Sunny and R. Kumar, "Design and Simulations of Ge2Sb2Te5 Vertical Photodetector for Silicon Photonic Platform," in IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 540-546, 15 Jan. 2018 (Impact Factor: 3.076)-SCI
- Manoj Tolani, A Saxena, Performance Analysis Of Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Used For Traffic Monitoring Application, International Journal of Electronics & Communication Engineering & Technology(IJECET) 3(3), 68-83, 2012
- Manoj Tolani, R Mishra, PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF WLAN BY COMPARATIVE STUDY OF VARIOUS ATTRIBUTES USING OPNET SIMULATOR, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 3 (6), 2012
- Manoj Tolani, R Mishra, Simulation Based Comparison of Fixed Ad-Hoc Network and Mobile Ad-Hoc Network by Varying Internode Distance, VSRD International journal of Electrical, Electronics & Communication, 2012
- Manoj Tolani, R Mishra, Effect of Increasing Load on WLAN Analyzed Through OPNET Simulator, International Journal of Computer Applications 50 (1), 2012
- Manoj Tolani, R Mishra, Effect of packet size on various MANET routing protocols, International Journal of applied information systems (IJAIS): ISSN-2249-8068, 4(9), 2012
- A Mehrotra, A Saxena, Manoj Tolani, Performance comparison of different routing protocols for traffic monitoring application, International Journal of Computer Applications 92 (4), 2014
- Manoj Tolani, Sunny and R. K. Singh, "Energy-efficient Aggregation-aware IEEE 802.15.4 MAC Protocol for Railway, Tele-medicine & Industrial Applications," 2018 5th IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), Gorakhpur, 2018, pp. 1-5. 2019
- P Gangwar, P Yadav, Manoj Tolani, Performance analysis of different MANET protocols for different mobility of node, National Student Conference on Advances in Electrical Information Communication Technology, AEICT, 2014
List of Communicated Papers:
- A Markov Model for IEEE 802.15.4 MAC Protocol with Energy-Efficient GTS Utilization under Saturated and Unsaturated Traffic Conditions, Adhoc Networks, Elsevier (Major Revision).
- Energy Efficient Beacon-Enabled IEEE 802.15.4 Guaranteed Time Slot based Adaptive Duty Cycle Algorithm, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers (Major Revision)
List of Seminar / Workshop:
- Participated in First Workshop on Electron Devices 2016, IEEE EDC, IIIT-Allahabad
- Participated in IEEE Latex Workshop, 2016, IIIT-Allahabad
- Participated and Coordinated in AKTU sponsored TEQIP-III, Faculty Development Programme, 2018
- Organized and Participated in 3-Day Worksop in Thin Film Technologies, 2018, IIIT-Allahabad
- Participated in 1st Researchers Day in IIIT - Allahabad and got 3rd Prize, 2018, IIIT-Allahabad
- Participated in Worksop on Network Simulation (WNS-2017), MNNIT-Allahabad, 2017
- Member in the organizing committee of 5th IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Processing (CVIP-2020) Organized by IIIT Allahabad 4-6 December 2020
- Participated in 3rd One Week Self-Sponsored Short term Course on “Advances in Deep Architectures for Signal, Image and Vision Applications” organized by Computer Vision & Biometrics Lab (CVBL), Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad from Nov 30th — Dec 6th, 2020.
- IEEE Membership (Active member from last 4 Years), Membership No.: 94094469, Region-10 Uttar Pradesh Section
- OSA Member from last 4 Years, Member: #1347473
- All India 3rd Rank (Topper) in NPTEL Course “Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks”
- UGC-Net Qualified in 2015
- Gate Qualified in 2015
- Gate Qualified in 2011
- Gate Qualified in 2010
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=HYF2qv0AAAAJ&hl=en
- ORICID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3795-0996
- Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Manoj_Tolani2
- Plubons: https://publons.com/researcher/3304400/manoj-tolani/
Overall Citations: 56
- Wireless Sensor Network
Railway Condition Monitoring, Heterogeneous Network, MAC Protocols, Aggregation Methods etc.
- MANET (Mobile Ad Hoc Networks)
Ad Hoc Networks for border security applications, agriculture applications, routing protocols etc.
Lumerical, Silvaco, Synopsys sentaurus tcad tools based analysis for photo-diodes, MOSFET's and other electronics devices etc.
- Image Processing
Mr. Sourabh Ghosh (Assistant Professor )
M. Tech from National Institute of Technology Delhi
Specialization in Power Electronics & Drives
- M. Tech in Power Electronics & Drives from National Institute of Technology Delhi in 2019.
- B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore in 2017.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor (ECS Department) in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 1st Aug 2020
- Worked as Assistant Manager in the Department of Electrical and Automation at ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India from June 2019 to July 2020.
- Presented a paper on “Modeling and Analysis of Parallel-Series Topology for Wireless Power Transfer System” in proceedings of Springer Nature at International Conference on ICT for Digital, Smart and Sustainable Development at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
- Participated in the Webinar on “Renewable Energy based Microgrids and Storage Technologies” organized by National Productivity Council on 26 June, 2020 at New Delhi.
- Attended the “National Symposium on Paradigm Shift in Mechanical Sciences” hosted at NIT Delhi on 23 January 2018.
- Participated in the Workshop on “Solar Vehicle Design and Development” organized by Imperial Society of Innovative Engineers from 26 to 27 October, 2015 at SKN Sinhgad College of Engineering, Maharashtra.
- GATE Qualified in 2017
- Awarded Institute Fellowship by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Completed MOOC on Basic Electrical Circuits with a score of 69 % conducted by IIT Madras.
Ms. Rasveen (Assistant Professor )
M.Tech from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak
Specialization in Electronics & Communication Engg.
- M.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 75% from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana in 2012.
- MBA in Human Resource (HR) from GJU of Science and Technology, Hisar in 2009.
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication with 71% from B.R.C.M College of Engineering and Technology, Bahal, Bhiwani (Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University) in 2006.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in ECS Department in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 16th February, 2016.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in ECE Department in B.R.C.M CET, Bahal, Bhiwani from Aug 2012 to Nov 2013.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in ECE Department in Manav Institute of Technology and Management, Hisar from Sept 2011 to 20 June 2012.
- Worked in ECE Department in Om Institute Technology and Management, Hisar from Sept 2010 to Jun 2011.
- Worked in ECE Department in Shanti Niketan college of Engineering and Technology from Aug 2007 to Jun 2009.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Electronics and communication Department in Guru Jambheshvar University of Sciences and Technology, Hisar from Aug 2006 to June 2007.
Paper Publication/Presentation :
- Rasveen. Journal of emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR) email@example.com,Vol no.3, Issue no. 5, May 2016.
- Rasveen. International Journal of Advance Research In Science And Engineering http://www.ijarse.com IJARSE, Vol. No.3, Issue No.9, September 2014.
- Rasveen, Sajjan Singh. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-2, Issue-1, October 2012.
- Rasveen, Deepika, Garima Yadav. Intrusion detection in wireless Ad-hoc networks. National conference on Knowledge discovery and network security; Page 204-207, OITM Hisar in Feb 2011.
- Rasveen. Scheme for reducing vertical handover latency. International conference ISREICURS; page-135, MITM Hisar in Apr 2012.
- Rasveen. Quality of service during vertical handover in 3G/4G wireless network. International Seminar on cutting edge science and technology towards food, environment and health; page-45, MITM Hisar in Mar 2012.
- Rasveen. A heterogeneous network selection algorithm based on fuzzy multiple attribute decision making. National conference on recent trend in computer, communication, control engineering and applications; page-109, MITM Hisar, in Mar 2013.
- Rasveen. Optimized Handover for Real time application in mobile IEEE 802.16e. National conference on Emerging trends in Electronics and Communication; page-126, BRCM CET Bahal, Bhiwani, Oct 2013.
- Attended ISTE Workshop on Aakash for Education, Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. This workshop was held in B.R.C.M C&T Bahal, Bhiwani under the national mission on education through ICT (MHRD).
- Attended one day workshop on Embedded System Design and Application, held on 6 April, 2013 at B.R.C.M College of Engineering and Technology, Bahal, Bhiwani.
- Attended two week workshop on Analog Electronics Conducted by IIT Kharagpur, held on 4 to 14 June, 2013.
- Attended AICTE - Two days National workshop on" Advance DSP with MATLAB and its Applications held on 23-24 Aug, 2013 at B.R.C.M College of Engineering and Technology, Bahal, Bhiwani.
- Attended National Workshop on Modeling and Simulation using Simulink with Engineering Applications, held on 13 Oct, 2012 at B.R.C.M College of Engineering and Technology, Bahal, Bhiwani.
- Attended one day workshop on Digital Design Pathway to the Design of a Processor held on 27 Sept ,2013 at B.R.C.M College of Engineering and Technology, Bahal, Bhiwani.
- IEEE Annual Membership ID 9381271493812714
- The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC) Membership ID 15620
Ms. Prity Yadav (Assistant Professor )
M. Tech from JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
Specialization in VLSI Design
- M. Tech. in VLSI Design from JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida in 2014.
- B. Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering from CSE Jhansi (UPTU) in 2006.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in ECS Department in Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from Sep 2016.
- Worked in Electronics department Oxford College, Bangalore from Aug 2007 to Dec 2009.
- Prity Yadav "Design of a current Mode Sample and Hold Circuit at sampling rate of 150MS/s", (IJERA ) international Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 10(Part - 3), October 2014.
- Prity Yadav "Design of a Sample and Hold Circuit using Rail to Rail Low Voltage Compact Operational Amplifier and bootstrap Switching", (IJERA) international Journal of Engineering Research and Application, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 9 (Version 5), September 2014.
- Attended Seminars and Conferences in JSSATE, Noida on VLSI Design.
Mr. Abhay Raj (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal
Specialization in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- M. Tech in " Instrumentation and Control Engineering" from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (Deemed University under MHRD), Longowal in 2015
- B. Tech in "Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering" from Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow affiliated to AKTU in 2012.
- Presently Working as Assistant Professor in ECS Department of Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida since August 2018.
- Worked as Guest Faculty in the Department of Electrical Engineering (EE) of Rajkiya Engineering College Bijnor from July 2017 to December 2017.
- Worked as Guest Faculty in the Department of Textile Technology of Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology institute (UPTTI) from August 2016 to June 2017.
- Attended 3 days’ workshop on "Induction Programme For New Student" organized at HBTU Kanpur by NPIU Under TEQIP, Phase III from 22nd – 24th September , 2017
- Attended 3 days seminar on Education Technology & Research by IIT Bombay from 8-10 Nov 2017.
- Qualified GATE in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Qualified UGC-NET in Electronic science in 2015
Admission Helpline - +91-9910380115