Master of Business Administration (MBA)
An MBA degree is a post graduate degree that focuses on building leadership skills, learning business principles, offers stronger professional network, opens up opportunities for greater responsibility, career advancement and a bigger paycheck.
Whether you work in technology, finance, management or manufacturing, it will make you “future-ready” for your career by helping you in acquiring the experience you need to have a competitive advantage in the job market.
- To foster a better understanding of real-world applications and challenges in the field of management.
- Promote Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Foster Knowledge on National Days and Specialized Topics.
- Provide practical insights into industrial operations through an Industrial Visit.
- Enhanced practical knowledge and exposure to the day-to-day operations of industrial settings.
- Improved ability to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and real-world applications in the field of management.
- Strengthened networking opportunities and potential avenues for internships or collaborations with industries.