Red Hat Linux Certification Examination
18th October 2016
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) was held on 18th October, 2016 at Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida. Mr. Shiv Hari, Learning and Development Instructor, Red Hat Linux, conducted the examination under his supervision. RHCSA training incorporates the following tasks:
1. Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command - line environments, and documentation.
2. Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
3. Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
4. Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
5. Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
6. Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
7. Manage security, including basic firewall and SE Linux configuration
Prior to the examination, the training was held from 22nd June, 2015 to 3rd July, 2015 in which 11 Students from CSE / IT Branch and 3 faculty members participated.