Admission Helpline - +91-9910380115
Welcome to Dronacharya Group of Institutions
Leading the way since 2006
We, at Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Best Engineering College in Delhi NCR since its inception in 2006 are absolutely committed to serve the society and improve the mode of life by imparting high quality education in the field of Engineering and Management catering to the explicit and implicit needs of the students, society, humanity and industry. "Shiksha evam Sahayata" i.e. Education and Help are the two words etched on our banner soaring higher year after year.
August 08, 2020
Webinar on RED HAT LINUX : A Better start for Career
View in details
August 07, 2020
Expert Talk on Get Corporate Ready
View in details
- Important Dates for GATE 2020 with Important Dates for GATE 2021
- Webinar on "Application of Microwaves in the present era".
- Workshop on Cloud Computing.
- Special Time Table of Civil from 6th July to 18th July 2020.
- Special Time Table of ME from 6th July to 18th July 2020.
- Special Time Table of CSE / CSIT / IT.
- Congratulation to Dravid Negi for qualifying GATE 2020.
- One Week Online Short Term Course on Blockchain & Machine Learning .
- International Yoga Day.
- Online Big Data Course
- Online Test - Physics
- MBA Student Qualified UGC NET
- TCS iON Career Edge Knock down the Lockdown
- Bus Schedule for Even Semester (Jan - June 2020)
- Students completed NPTEL Course (July - Nov 2019) ) with Elite + Silver certificate
- DGI Students Projects Selected under Dr. Kalam Entrepreneurship League (KEL)
- DGI Students Projects shortlisted for patent filing by AKTU, Lucknow
- Parul Singh selected for NCAT 2019: Course on "Creativity & Innovation"
- Students Qualified GATE 2019
- Project Mars Mission India Project (MMI-6) selected under MINAR held at Whitby, Yorkshire organized by University of Edinburgh (U.K)
- Ideas shortlisted for 2nd round of SIH 2019 - Hardware Edition
- Students Successfully Completed IIRS-ISRO 21st Outreach Programme on "Remote Sensing and GIS Applications in Water Resources Management"